Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, one of the greatest models and a visionary of our Nation, is a source of inspiration to the people of India, especially the downtrodden and the poor. Ambedkar struggled against all the socio-cultural, economic and political forces throughout his life. His life and work had a great impact on the masses and touched every aspect of our society. Ambedkar Study centre at ST PAULS creates awareness and keeps alive the vision and ideas of Dr B R Ambedkar. The centre gives opportunities to students to understand the ideas and philosophies to which this great person stood for.
Ambedkar Study Center
Mr. Linto Anthony
- To promote the ideology of Dr. Ambedkar by conducting seminars, workshops and extension lectures.
- To acquaint the students with Ambedkar’s vision, life and philosophy.
- To Inspire students with Ambedkar’s activities as a builder of Modern India.
- To encourage students to contribute and participate for social progress irrespective of all sorts of discriminations.
- Organizing Seminars, workshops and guest lecturers.
- Exhibitions on Ambedkar and his works.
- Screening of documentaries and movies.
Discussions on ideas of Ambedkar.