Provide academic excellence and value-based education to create professionals for a better tomorrow.
- To provide contextually relevant management education, and prepare them for higher education in Management Studies
- To give a global perspective through value-based education for social transformation.
- To train the students with required skills and competence for employment both in the domestic and global market
- To promote and emphasis on experiential learning and skill-based learning in the areas of management
About the Course
The Department of Humanities at ST PAULS COLLEGE with varieties of subject combinations that include Journalism, Psychology, Political Science and English Literature gives to our students the best opportunities for learning through curricular as well as extra-curricular activities. Our students have represented and published research papers in seminars and conferences and have won prizes and awards both nationally and internationally. The Department conducts annual Inter-Collegiate Fest HUMANZA and Intra-Collegiate Fest IKANOS which are platforms for our students to excel in extracurricular activities. Experts from industry and reputed institutions are invited on a need basis to equip the students ready for job markets. Department provides opportunities for job-oriented internships, industrial visits, educational tours, extension services and outreach programmes. A candidate shall be awarded the Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (B.A.) after the successful completion of the course that lasts for three years and an Honours in B.A. after 4 years.
Journalist, Editorial Assistant, Content Writers, Editor, Proof Reader, Web Content Manager, Copywriter, Multimedia Specialist, Public Relations Officer, Translator, Lecturer, NGO, Artist, Designer, Engineer, Script Writer, Screenwriter, Advertiser, Lawyer, Marketing Executive, Public Administrator, Researcher Scholar, Public Relations Officer, etc.
Specialisations – Civil Services Coaching
Gamification This course provides students with the opportunity to study the impact of gamification in a blended setting. Students will learn basic game theory, explore elements of gaming that can be added to existing courses and to apply the characteristics of a successful gamified course. The end product is a gamified course outline that can be put to use immediately.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to: Develop a conceptual understanding of game theory, explore some common elements of games, apply gamification strategies to the classroom.
Civil Service is a dream path of socially committed people who want to rebuild our nation into its glory. It’s a set of top services in the Government of India.
This add-on programme is designed to realize your dream to become a bureaucrat. We provide effective guidance to prepare with the right study material.
The Civil Service examination consists of three parts: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. Each stage has its own importance and the faculty members will help you to systematically complete the overall syllabus and make you ready for the exam.
To prepare yourself for the challenging path, you are required to take the initial steps at a very early age. Civil Service aspirants, irrespective of their course interest, should start preparing for the exam.
A well-structured, student-centric and result-oriented classroom programme is the pillar of our coaching. Aspirants experience a professional classroom programme that hand holds them from the very basics of a subject to the advanced level demanded from UPSC.
- To motivate students for prospective careers in the Government Sector.
- Train the students to crack UPSC Civil Service exam.
- Prepare students for the civil service exam through coaching classes, guidance and mock tests.
- Conduct guest talks and interactive sessions with civil service officers.
Civil Services Coaching Syllabus
- Regular coaching classes on UPSC Civil Service syllabus.
- History (Ancient, Medieval and Modern)
- Indian Polity
- Current Affairs:
- Recent Government Legislations
- Art and culture
- Random news
- Indian Economy (Environment and Ecology)
- Mental ability and reasoning
- Weekly multiple-choice exams.
- Evaluation of student-performance.
- Personalized feedback.
- Interactive sessions with successful candidates.