Provide academic excellence and value-based education to create professionals for a better tomorrow.
- To provide contextually relevant management education, and prepare them for higher education in Management Studies
- To give a global perspective through value-based education for social transformation.
- To train the students with required skills and competence for employment both in the domestic and global market
- To promote and emphasis on experiential learning and skill-based learning in the areas of management
About the Course
Bachelor’s programme in Business Administration teaches students how to provide managerial solutions for daily organizational issues. Students will explore methods of enhancing a company’s performance through efficient management and mainstream marketing. They gain knowledge of business practices and processes besides gaining complete knowledge about the recent market developments.
A candidate shall be awarded the Bachelor’s Degree in Management (B.B.A.) after the successful completion of the course that lasts for three years and an Honours in B.B.A. after 4 years. The B.B.A.programme covers all the functional areas of business including Accounting, Finance, Production, Marketing, Industrial Relations, Law, Business Ethics, Business Strategy and Human Resources Management.
Finance Manager, Business Administration Researcher, Human Resource Manager, Business Consultant, Marketing Manager, Entrepreneur, etc.
Airport Manager, Store & Purchase Manager, Staff and Cabin Crew, Cargo Handlers, Concession Worker, Customs Agent, Flight Instructor, etc.
- SAMVRUTHA – Intra Collegiate Fest
- LEADVISION – Inter Collegiate Fest
- INTRANSITIVE – Management Exhibition
- MUNCH FAIR – Food Carnival
- HERALD-INTERACTION – Guest lectures on emerging topics in Management
- Industrial visit/internships
- Bridge courses in Accounting and Business Mathematics
- Small scale Industrial Visit Report
- Community Service Report
- Case Study Analysis
- Preparation of Business Plan for Start-ups
- Field Study Report
- Employability Skills Training (Aptitude and GD Training)
- Ability Enhancement Course
- Management Club
- Management Lab
- Paper presentations by students
- Participation in Management Fest
- Placement training – interview skill, group discussion, resume preparation
- Placement assistance – campus placement drive and campus interview
Specialisations – Aviation
Aviation Management gives theoretical and practical knowledge of cabin crew, airport management, logistics, etc.
Aviation Management deals with the study of managing the workflow of airlines, airports and businesses pertaining to the aviation industry. The Aviation Management course provides individuals with the education necessary to oversee the departments of airlines and airports. The course focuses on preparing students with practical and professional skills required by the industry. It gives students an opportunity to explore and learn the working knowledge of airport and aviation operations, safety management, Airport logistics, etc.
Duration: 3 years (Integrated Diploma Course)
- Airline Customer Service Management
- Aviation, Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Management
- Airline Ticket and Travel Management
- Airline Cabin Crew-Air Hostess management
- Aviation Ground Handling Service Management
- Air Cargo and Logistics Management