Providing academic excellence and value-based Commerce education.
- To provide contextually relevant and value-based commerce education
- To train students with skills and competence for employment
- To prepare students for higher education in Commerce Studies
- To train students with the required skills for self-employment
- To promote and emphasis on experiential learning and skill-based learning in the areas of commerce
About the Course
The importance of commerce education has increased because of the several opportunities available to commerce graduates. Our commerce programme aims to prepare our students to select their professional career from a number of options available in the industry.
A candidate shall be awarded the Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) after the successful completion of the course that lasts for three years and an Honours in B.Com after 4 years. The programme enables students to have fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Marketing, Taxation, Statistics, Auditing, Cost Accounting, Finance, etc.
Software Publishers, Information System Managers, Database Administrators, System Analysts, Chief Information Officers, Computer Graphics, Internet Technologies, Accounting Applications, Personal Information Management, Systems Analysts, Web Developers, Network Administrators, System Managers, Computer Programmers, Software Developers, Software Testers, etc.
Students after pursuing their CA and CS Course can find jobs both in private and public sectors, government organizations, banks, firms, business enterprises, etc.
- PAULASAMVED – Intra Collegiate Fest
- INFOVISION – Inter Collegiate Fest
- PAULAPRADARSHANA – Commerce Exhibition
- MUNCH FAIR – Food Carnival
- PUNDIT-MEET – Guest lectures on emerging topics in commerce
- Industrial visits/internships
- Bridge courses in Accounting and Business Mathematics
- Commerce Club activities
- Commerce Lab
- Paper presentations by students
- Certificate courses
- Coaching for professional courses – CA & CS, Logistics
- Placement Training – interview skill, group discussion, resume preparation
- Placement assistance – campus placement drive and campus interview
- Participation in Commerce Fest
Specialisations – CA/CS
Highest Qualification, Highest Remuneration, Status and Reputation, Demand Supply Gap, Global Mobility – can work anywhere in the world, Flexibility & Employment and Economical.
Chartered Accountant (CA) and Company Secretary (CS) are two well-known professional courses pursued by the students of Commerce and Management. CA coaching right from 11th standard helps students to score better marks in 11th and 12th for core subjects like, Accounts, Maths, Statistics, Economics and Business Studies. Some students will register for the courses to enjoy the benefit of ICSI, which has come up with some exemptions to ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). A candidate can pursue CS course after CA, and as per the new regulation of ICSI, those Candidates who have passed the Final Examination of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) are exempted from CSEET.
Duration: 1 Year
|Chartered Accountant||Company Secretary|
|Principles and Practices of Accounting
Business Mathematics & Logical Reasoning
Business Commercial Knowledge
Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
Economics & Business Environment
Presentation and Communication Skills