The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of ST PAULS COLLEGE, Bengaluru was instituted with the objective of streamlining the process of NAAC Accreditation and ensuring the highest standards of quality in all facets of the institution’s administration. The IQAC plays a pivotal role in shaping the college’s academic and administrative landscape, and its impact has been felt across all levels of the organization.
At its core, the IQAC is responsible for promoting a culture of excellence within the institution by fostering an environment of continuous improvement. The IQAC collaborates with various stakeholders, including faculty members, students, and administrative staff, to ensure that all processes and procedures are designed to meet the highest standards of quality.
One of the key functions of the IQAC is to develop and implement quality enhancement initiatives that are aligned with the overall goals and objectives of the institution. To this end, the IQAC works closely with other bodies, such as the Governing Council, Administration, Alumni, Industry experts and the staff and student bodies, to ensure that all quality initiatives are in sync with the broader institutional vision.
To create a culture of excellence through chronicling the progress of the institution expending markers of growth with quality enhancement and continuous self-improvement as the cornerstones
To establish quality benchmarks in all aspect of academics and administration. To facilitate an environment of learning and self-improvement and stay abreast with the dynamic academic world
The IQAC also plays a crucial role in the accreditation process, which is a critical milestone for any educational institution. As part of this process, the IQAC conducts a comprehensive self-assessment of the college’s academic and administrative functions and identifies areas for improvement. It also collaborates with NAAC assessors to ensure that the accreditation process is smooth and seamless.
In addition to these key functions, the IQAC also organizes various workshops, seminars, and training programs to enhance the skills and competencies of faculty members and administrative staff. These initiatives are designed to keep the college’s workforce abreast of the latest trends and developments in their respective fields, and to ensure that they are equipped to meet the evolving needs of the institution.
Overall, the IQAC has been instrumental in driving a culture of excellence within St Pauls College, and its impact has been felt across all aspects of the institution’s administration. By collaborating with other bodies and promoting quality enhancement initiatives, the IQAC has helped to establish ST PAULS COLLEGE, Bengaluru as a center of academic excellence that is committed to meeting the highest standards of quality.
- To develop and implement a focused system of quality assessment and management
- To play a catalytic role in the development of the institution
- To initiate quality improvement activities among staff and students
- To audit, assist and accompany all departments in their day to day processes
- To streamline activities with the overall mission and vision of the institution and play an active role in shaping and achieving future goals
- To become a bridge that connects all stakeholders including staff, students, parents, alumni and industry partners in the quality journey
- Develop quality policy and establish benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Create a conducive environment for quality education and effective implementation of curriculum.
- Set up practices towards thorough documentation and academic audit for quality assurance
- Evaluate and suggest innovative practices in all aspects of teaching, learning and assessment
- Promote a culture of research among staff and students
- Encourage and assist departments to organize seminars, workshops, orientation programs and faculty development programmes.
- Establish rapport with like-minded institutions and facilitate institutional collaborations
- Plan, guide and monitor all forms of quality assurance activities that promote academic excellence
Criterion 1 – Curricular Aspects
Criterion 2 – Teaching Learning & Evaluation
Number of students year wise during the last five years
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
Number of teaching staff / full time teachers’ year wise during the last five years
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|