- To provide a supportive environment for students interested in photography to share their creativity, knowledge and passion for photography
- To train the students to have an artist’s taste for beauty and a poet’s expression for emotions which would thereby emulate technical concepts and ideas into reality
- To encourage students to express their thoughts and emotions through art or photography
- To make students to learn the transformation of technical facts into real-time applications
- To inculcate the habit of imagination of beauty and art by empowering them to become young photographers
- Organize workshops/events along with Photography Diploma students
- Organize sessions on: introduction to photography, basic concepts of photography, basics of lighting, different forms, functions and importance of Lighting, semiotics and analysing visuals and the concepts of photography in different forms.
- Club members will be given first preference to shoot for the college events and activities.
- Club members can avail 25% discount on photography workshops conducted in the college and will be given permission to take part in any outdoor activities conducted for Photography, outside class hours.