ST PAULS COLLEGE provides a considerable number of scholarships to its students. The Scholarship Committee is responsible for college-level scholarships, policies, procedures, and other concerns related to student scholarship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Publicizes to students the scholarship opportunities in the college
- Monitors and guides the student in completing the application procedure
- Reviews the applications based on the merits of the students and the available funds
- Recommends students and amount to the management for consideration
- Maintains all the records for auditing
- Informs students about other higher education scholarships available and assists them to apply