ST PAULS COLLEGE established Swami Vivekananda Study Centre during the academic year 2018-19 to impart the ideas and thoughts of Vivekananda to students, teachers and the community. The centre endeavors to serve the people strictly without any bias of caste, color, race, religion and sex. It also aims to create a spirit of service and sacrifice among the youths, and promote character-building ideas of Vivekananda.
Swami Vivekananda Study Center
Mr. Gowtham V.
- To actualize the fundamental educational ideas of Swami Vivekananda
- To create opportunities for research and education in the disciplines of spiritual studies, arts and sciences
- To motivate students to present research papers and articles in various seminars and conferences
- To have a Certificate course on Swami Vivekananda Philosophy
- To create employable youth and enlightened citizens
- Orientation on Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy of education to the students
- Essay writing and Debate competitions
- Outreach Programs
- Guest talk on Swami Vivekananda’s views
- Workshop for students about the importance of Yoga