Providing academic excellence and value-based Commerce education.
- To provide contextually relevant and value-based commerce education
- To train students with skills and competence for employment
- To prepare students for higher education in Commerce Studies
- To train students with the required skills for self-employment
- To promote and emphasis on experiential learning and skill-based learning in the areas of commerce
About the Course
The importance of commerce education has increased because of the several opportunities available to commerce graduates. Our commerce programme aims to prepare our students to select their professional career from a number of options available in the industry.
A candidate shall be awarded the Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) after the successful completion of the course that lasts for three years and an Honours in B.Com after 4 years. The programme enables students to have fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Marketing, Taxation, Statistics, Auditing, Cost Accounting, Finance, etc.
Software Publishers, Information System Managers, Database Administrators, System Analysts, Chief Information Officers, Computer Graphics, Internet Technologies, Accounting Applications, Personal Information Management, Systems Analysts, Web Developers, Network Administrators, System Managers, Computer Programmers, Software Developers, Software Testers, etc.
- PAULASAMVED – Intra Collegiate Fest
- INFOVISION – Inter Collegiate Fest
- PAULAPRADARSHANA – Commerce Exhibition
- MUNCH FAIR – Food Carnival
- PUNDIT-MEET – Guest lectures on emerging topics in commerce
- Industrial visits/internships
- Bridge courses in Accounting and Business Mathematics
- Commerce Club activities
- Commerce Lab
- Paper presentations by students
- Certificate courses
- Coaching for professional courses – CA & CS, Logistics
- Placement Training – interview skill, group discussion, resume preparation
- Placement assistance – campus placement drive and campus interview
- Participation in Commerce Fest