The Department of Commerce of ST PAULS COLLEGE was established in the year 2016. The department offers B. Com program and strives for excellence in commerce education. Within a short period, the department has achieved remarkable growth. The main aim of the department is to offer superior quality, affordable and professional education in view of shaping students with high ethical, moral and leadership qualities. The program focuses on developing good business communication skills and analytical skills to prepare the students face the emerging trends in the global market. The program provides skill-based commerce education through experiential learning with the help of business lab and ICT tools. The Commerce program of ST PAULS COLLEGE is affiliated to the Bangalore University and is recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
Department of Commerce
Providing academic excellence and value-based Commerce and Management education
- To provide contextually relevant commerce and management education.
- To give a global perspective through value-based education for social transformation.
- To train the students with required levels of competence for employment in both the domestic and global market.
- To prepare students for higher education in Commerce and Management Studies.
- To train students with the required skills for self-employment.
- To promote and emphasis on experiential learning and skill-based learning in commerce and management areas.
- To inculcate the use of Information and Communication Technology in the teaching-learning process.
- To develop a team of competent and qualified faculty.
- To explore training and development opportunities for students and faculty members.