About the Course
Aviation Management deals with the study of managing the workflow of airlines, airports and businesses pertaining to the aviation industry. The Aviation Management course provides individuals with the education necessary to oversee the departments of airlines and airports. The course focuses on preparing students with practical and professional skills required by the industry. It gives students an opportunity to explore and learn the working knowledge of airport and aviation operations, safety management, Airport logistics, etc.
- Airline Customer Service Management
- Aviation, Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Management
- Airline Ticket and Travel Management
- Airline Cabin Crew-Air Hostess management
- Aviation Ground Handling Service Management
- Air Cargo and Logistics Management
Airport Manager, Store & Purchase Manager, Staff and Cabin Crew, Cargo Handlers, Concession Worker, Customs Agent, Flight Instructor, etc.