The institution focusses on student progression and takes initiatives to make the campus a haven of learning. Peer Empowerment Club aims at enlightening the students intellectually, inspiring students spiritually and help them discover their latent potentials and capabilities. The club is given training and constant assistance by competent faculty to empower the students in various social and skill-related activities. These students involve in conducting programmes in PU colleges on career guidance and exam preparations. They organize various street plays, skits, patriotic songs, etc., during village awareness programmes or Swachh Nagasandra. They also give motivational talks to the juniors on various topics, and are trained to anchor intra-collegiate events.
- To be available to the peers when they are in need of something
- To share information to peers about the resources available in the campus
- To provide support and encouragement to the peers to move forward especially when they feel stuck
- To help identify and develop talents and potentials
- To help change unhealthy attitudes and behaviors
- To be the agent of change in the campus and the society
- To create partnerships and networks that can increase effectiveness